- Debunking the Top Ten Arguments Against High-Skilled Immigration
- How Tech Populism is Undermining Innovation
- Open Data in the G8: A Review of Progress on the Open Data Charter
- Cross-Border Data Flows Enable Growth in All Industries
- Understanding and Maximizing America's Evolutionary Economy
- Innovation Economics: The Race for Global Advantage
To address misinformation, ITIF refutes 10 myths surrounding high-skilled immigration.
This report explores how populism has overtaken many tech policy debates and proposes a counter philosophy of tech progressivism to better guide discussions and debates around tech policy issues.
This report assesses the current state of open data efforts in G8 countries.
This report explores the many ways companies benefit from the free flow of data across borders and how to reduce barriers to these important data flows.
Conventional economics provides an increasingly poor guide for economic policy and should be replaced by an evolutionary economics framework.
"Innovation Economics: The Race for Global Advantage." This new book delivers a critical wake-up call: a fierce global race for innovation advantage is under way and the United States is running the risk of losing.